Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinner was made with love! :)

So last night I got myself into one too many projects at once. Let's start with dinner. I have a great group of friends; that I've never met in real life before but I have been talking to for the past 3 1/2 years. See the thing we have in common is we all have 3 year olds born in or around the month of March. So these ladies have a facebook group that's like our secret group. No one can see it but us and we share recipes and stuff on there. Trust me the name is wonderful! haha! Anyways so one of the lovely lady's; Kelly posted a great take on sausage and peppers. (Well with my cooking that's what it reminds me of!)
The recipe is as follows (cc: Kelly B's Post):

Kielbasa or Sausage
Onions (optional)
Peppers
Potatoes (she uses red ones)
Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper (to taste)


Spray pan with Pam and cut up kielbasa or sausage and put in oven of 400 degrees at 15 minutes to start to roast.

Cut up potatoes, peppers, onions, and toss with 4 teaspoons of olive oil or eyeball it and some Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. After 15 minutes is up for kielbasa add in peppers, onions and potatoes and bake for 20 more minutes.

Well let me just mention I did use red potatoes,a big yellow onion, a green and a red pepper. I opted for the sweet Italian sausage and was so happy with the results. It was like sausage and peppers just with potatoes! It was so easy to make. I did cover my pan with aluminum foil and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes to soften up the potatoes more.
Here is the end result!-

No comments:

Post a Comment