Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome!

I am starting this blog on my BRAND NEW wifi. Who else in the world just got WIFI in there home? Don't get me wrong I haven't had it in my new place (and we moved in here in February!) But cable and internet are just another bill that i didn't need to worry about.
Anyways this blog is going to be a go to for mom's looking for deals, advice, and baking... yes lots of baking. I love to bake, craft, and do things with my son. Summer is our favorite season. But this summer has included some very humid days and in those days we stick to our air conditioned apartment.
Earlier today I discovered a great site... called TABLESPOON.COM. What a great site... I love the idea of the rainbow cheesecake. I bet it tastes as great as it looks. Ohh my and how about the grilled peaches dessert?! Do you have a favorite site that you would like to share with me? I love blogging and learning what others have to say.
Talk to you soon! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment